The terrace on the fourth floor is a beautiful, private outdoor space for use by residents and their guests. Please see also the Terrace Policy and the BBQs Policy, attached below.
You are welcome to enjoy this space at any time. One of the BBQs may be booked in advance by contacting the Front Desk at 613-680-5781 or email@example.com
. The other is available on a first come, first served basis.
When using this space, please keep the following in mind:
- Please do not create noise or play music, as sound carries easily into your neighbours' suites nearby.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted only in accordance with the by-laws of the City of Ottawa and under no circumstances shall there be excessive drinking.
- Please do not bring glass containers.
- Proper dress, including shirts and footwear, shall be worn.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Portable BBQs or other furniture are not allowed.
- If any disturbance is reported, users of the Terrace must leave upon request.
- No group of more than ten persons will be allowed without prior written approval (obtained through the Building Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 613-680-5793). Once this approval is obtained, please use the Terrace Booking Form, attached below.
- See also OCSCC 815 Rule 11 (a) (iv), (e) (i to vi).