Just as would be the case with a single-family home, various finishes, appliances and equipment in your unit require regular maintenance. Some examples follow:
Every Three Months
- Replace the air filters on your heating and cooling equipment.
Every Six Months (or earlier if required)
- Clean the filters on your stove hood vent.
Every Two to Three Years
- Have the ducts and inside of your clothes dryer cleaned.
- Have your bathroom ventilation fan(s) cleaned.
- Have the hoses on your washing machine checked.
- Have the coils on the back of your refrigerator cleaned.
- Have your HVAC unit serviced.
Every Three to Five Years
- Have caulking around bathtubs, showers, and other wet areas checked