As the cold weather again approaches, we would like to ask you to please, over the next few days, turn up your heat and check all radiators to make sure they are functioning, i.e. warm to the touch. This is especially important for those radiators located on or near an outside wall. Do not forget to check ones that are behind furniture as well, and move furniture away from radiators (see below). If you notice a lack of heat in any radiator, please inform the front desk immediately.
Also we remind everyone of the following :
- Please do not leave your windows open for any reason.
- Do not impede the air circulation with furniture, drapes or other items. Air circulation around radiators is essential to the proper functioning of the heating system.
- Set all unit heating thermostats to at least 21 degrees C or higher at all times during the winter season, to allow for heat flow through the radiators.
- If we are experiencing extreme cold for a few days in a row, please make sure to re-check that all of the radiators in your unit are working.
- As always, if you are going to be absent for any length of time, please inform the front desk so that we may monitor your unit during cold spells.
Dan Fried, RCM, CSM
Capital Integral Property Management
ACMO 2000 Certified